Brave Conquest Review
Manage your own Kingdom and fill your coffers in a snap! Experiment with bizarre formations to take on whatever your foes throw at you! Wait no more! Now’s the time to ascend the throne and take your place among the greatest lords!
Your Kingdom, Your Choice!
- As the lord of your Kingdom, you get to call the shots! Unlock and place unique buildings anywhere you wish!
- Lack of materials and resources? Farms and Factories are your best options!
- Want to speed up your army’s growth? Focus on unlocking the Barracks, Spellwork, and Wonders!
- Also, don’t forget to feed your guardian Dragon lest she burns your castle down!
An Epic Realm with Tons of Treasures!
- Traverse across lush green plains and snow dunes, and scale the highest peaks and deepest valleys in search of lost Wonders and rare treasures!
- Be sure to free up some inventory space before exploring with your goblin crew. You never know what legendary treasures you’ll find at the far reaches of the realm!
One True Legend, Ten Thousand Troops Unite!
- A lord is never without able subjects! Stand tall alongside Heroes of justice and evil. There’s no battle too tough!
- Make your troops strong and fit! Train them up and be rewarded with upgraded troop types for an unfair advantage in battle!
Brain-Teasing Challenges to Overcome!
- Training your troops has never been easier! Leave ‘em alone and they’ll level up automatically! War isn’t so simple, though. Even the most well-drilled soldiers can’t win a battle by themselves! It’s up to you to lead and deploy them wisely!
- Lords never stop challenging themselves, and the game certainly encourages this! Partake in a never-ending journey towards greater glories by conquering the Battle Hall, Arena, and global Kingdom Wars!
Allies Unite! Fight to Become the Realm’s Strongest Alliance!
- Not enough resources? Your allies have much to share!
- Bullied by other players? Your allies got your back!
- Interested in an Alliance event? Work with your allies!
- And when all seems lost… Well, let your allies worry about that!
Now that you know you can actually play Brave Conquest – starting right now, you’re probably wondering whether this new mobile RTS is worth your time and, possibly, your money. We have all the answers below.
Nearly any game with PvP combat will try to slam open your wallet and get you to spend for more. In fact, Brave Conquest is slightly different – in a good way.
Sure, you still have to spend real currency to stand a chance against the best players on the server, but there is so much fun you can have with other aspects of the game that it almost doesn’t matter.
The battles themselves are extremely satisfying; after all, no one expects less from the developers. Multiple types of troops and heroes, each with their own weaknesses and perks, but also the fact that you can position your squadrons properly before an encounter gives combat an exciting flavor. More importantly, you never actually lose troops or heroes when you fight!
At this point, we’re probably all used to dead-serious base-building war games, which is part of the reason why Brave Conquest is such a breath of fresh air. It’s not that it doesn’t take your kingdom seriously. You still have to multitask, prioritize, strategize, and work with other players to become a powerful contender. Yet everything looks and feels casual and fun. Your advisors and heroes make light-hearted conversation whenever they introduce a new aspect of the game and this makes us feel like we actually want to complete the tutorial.
Furthermore, you’re in complete control of your base. There are no squares that have been pre-determined for certain types of buildings, no tiny space to work with, no need to arrange things in a certain way. If you want to arrange for your Cabins to be close to a forest and a lake because you think your villagers will feel better about life (and taxation) when such a gorgeous view greets them every morning, by all means, you are free to do so.
Conversely, if you think you have a super-efficient layout where all harvestable are in close proximity to one another and can be collected in less time, you can put that in practice. It’s your base and you make it exactly the way you want it. Plus, you’ll find, there are so many things to do around the kingdom. Between training troops and heroes to working the blacksmith’s, attending to the crops, and even baking delicious buns, it’s no wonder you can easily get attached to the land. We love that.
Expeditions, Explorations, Quests, Events: You Name It
We’ve already hinted at the diversity of things you can do in Brave Conquest, but you probably won’t believe us until you try it yourself. In addition to ruling your kingdom, collecting taxes, harvesting, and producing goods, you can fulfill demands coming from people around the land, as well as from far-off cities where you can send your ships.
When you start a new game, you have to spend a bit of time exploring the surroundings. Normally, you’d be given a base and your heroes/army would go out into the world to bring riches back home. In Brave Conquest, the entire early game focuses on your discovery of your own kingdom. What you see and what you fight for is what you get. Every time you win a battle, you know that you’ve claimed the land for your people; and for more buildings, too.
Awesome Alliance and PvP Systems
Steamrolling monsters with your superior strategy are fun enough, but it doesn’t compare to the sweet taste of victory against another player. Luckily, there are many ways to test your best tactics against other armies – either through Expeditions, in the Arena, or in engagements between guilds.
Unfortunately, none of these are real-time matches, which means that the AI will be in charge of the opponent’s units and, well, the AI can only do so much. The same holds in your case, however, so you have to plan your defenses extra carefully. At the end of the day, it’s more than achievable not only to plunder others but also to create a garrison capable of repelling the majority of armies. You just have to know how combat works and have a few perky formations up your sleeve.
Naturally, you won’t be able to take on the world on your own. That’s why, as soon as you can build the Embassy, you should join an active Alliance, which can help you defend against foes, purchase more items, and build/research things faster.